Nowadays, there are a lot of bakery shops in the street and bread is made of flour, preservative, sugar and other chemicals…After buying fresh bread from the shop to home, you can enjoy it with butter, jam and milk… At first, when the bread is still hot, it is a little bit hard to cut but it is not a matter at all as the bread is so yummy to enjoy that that time. How’s about the day after? Do you remember how the bread status? Well, it likes a stone and I swear that I am not a liar. This bread become so stale in the next morning day, you see. Nhà cái win2888
I just want to say that needless to say, everybody like bread but only when it is fresh.
Therefore, I research on the internet how can we solve this problem and I found one in the best food vacuum sealer reviews. It turns out that you just need a vacuum sealer to keep the bread stay fresh. Many people do not like preservatives and so am I. If you want to make home cook bread without preservatives, the vacuum sealer is the best solution for you now. The bread can be used more than one day. Some housewives tried to freeze the bread and they found that this method is not useful at all, especially in the busy life. They do not have enough time to thaw the frozen bread as they are always in rush for the family. Even when they can thaw the frozen bread, it never stays in good condition as the bread may still be cold inside or burnt outside.
In the dream, you may want to have a hot cup of tea or coffee with a loaf of fresh bread and do want every things you want in the morning. Let’s try the below recipes of how to make a home cook loaf of bread.
Material preparation to make soda bread
- 250 g of whole – meal flour;
- 100 g of plain flour;
- 50 g of oatmeal;
- 1 tablespoon of soda;
- 1 tablespoon of salt;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 1 large egg;
- 300 ml of buttermilk.
How to make the soda bread:
- First of all, you heat the oven at the temperature of 190°C.
- You mix flour, oatmeal, soda, sugar and salt in the large bowl.
- In another bowl, you use mix the big egg and buttermilk together and use a whisk to beat the mixture.
- Next, you pour the mixture of egg and buttermilk into the big bowl of flour. You can use your hands to mix the mixture into the dough.
- Then, you place the dough into the tray. On that tray, you should spray a slight layer of flour first. The dough should be thick from 6 to 7 cm.
- You place the tray into the oven for about 50 to 60 minutes after sticking on the top of the dough many hole.
- At the end, you take the bread out of the oven and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Some useful hacks for you:
- With oatmeal, you can use both pinhead oatmeal and rolled oatmeal.
- You should pay attention to the step when mixing the dough. Otherwise, the bread will not be as good as you want.
- You should not over heat the bread. Just bake it for 50 to 60 minutes at the temperature of 190°C.